Apr 29, 2009

My Obsession with the F Word



That’s right, I am obsessed with the word and not the action. A lot of eyebrows have been raised when I say I love the F word. I am not going to play any games about this not being ‘the’ F word. In case you’re wondering why I don’t just write the word here, I’ve applied to a lot of blog directories and they are reviewing my blog. I don’t want them to ban me because I write about the F word here. Let’s keep everyone happy and use a reference of the word, let’s call it ‘fock’. Now I’m really proud of myself for saying everything I want to without actually saying it. This is an art y’know, the people I work with teach me this all the time. They have mastered the art of saying it all without really saying anything. It reminds me of the song ‘you say it best, when you say nothing at all.’ What a song and what an unfit situation!

I’m making this a habit, in every post I drift away from the topic in the first paragraph and come back to it in the second one. So, in case you didn’t get it, this is my very own sick way to get you to read more. So, we were talking about fock. Well, I have never been able to figure out why people condemn this one little word. Yes, I know what it means. But, without exception, 95% of the time that I use this word I don’t mean it in the literal sense of the word. In fact when I say fock I express myself the best, this is the one word that expresses extreme joy, anger, hurt, excitement and all the emotions that really matter, even that adrenalin rush right before an accident. A lot people give me when I say fock, (the look = that look they give to make you feel like burying your pitiful self for eternity.) It has been practiced to perfection by everyone, I know this for a fact because I get it all the time. Another one of those things I do not cherish.

Free expression of thought is what blogging is all about, so here goes, fock fock fock! There, I feel better already. So like I was saying, why is it that this little word can make or break your impression, reputation and the likes? It’s not new that we get judged day in and day out for what we do, what we wear and what we speak. But, really does anyone look into your heart of hearts to understand what you mean when you say something. I am sure that the number of eyebrows raised will surely reduce when they make an attempt to understand my reason for using the word. NO REASON! I love the word, like the sound of it, like the way it conveys what I feel. I don’t want to get into the meaning of the word at all. (wink)

Now for some wishful thinking – I wish that the world was not so judgemental, aren’t there more people to judge than poor ‘ol me? There are murderers, rapsists, thieves, actors and the devil himself to judge, so many choices, please judge them for bad things. Don’t judge me for using a word I like just because! Well, the world does not function the way I want it to, so we do in rome as the romans do and so do I. Why? Well, because I have a job, I have a life and I have parents, I don’t want everyone to boycott me for silly reasons and I don’t wanna be broke. So I keep myself in complete check everywhere where it is required, too much I am told. I am cold, I am told. I like that actually, because the true self will freak people out beyond belief. And, so life goes on… everyone else is happy, I am also happy because I express myself through this medium and I say it all, by saying it all. Love it, love it and love it. Well, of course we all have those special friends with whom we all go berserk, people who don’t judge us. I am blessed to have all my mediums it strikes the ultimate balance which is most required for normal lives. This technique gets the work done, gets the ball rolling and keeps me happy as well. I know it’s a compromise to some extent so comment here and let me know if you have any better thoughts. If you don’t you can just say fock and everything gets conveyed you know! So people sing with me – when I say fock, you say....

19 comments:

  1. LOL. I remember I took a quiz eons ago and it said that my curse word is "Fock", I posted it on my blog and said..."Well, duh, that's one of my favorite words."

    Hahahahha...'Fock'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rica - I took the same quiz it gave me crap, but i love 'fock' ;) thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a "Focking" good article!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very very interesting post...
    Worth reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Chris - hey thanks a ton, keep reading and i'll put up more mind 'focking' posts ;)

    @Yash - thanks a lot, keep the appreciation coming, it is what encourages me to write more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steinar - Thanks a lot for the follow, keep reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you're cool....You can get more visitors any time you desire from me here...
    http://www.vinefire.com/?ref=agelbybeach@gmail.com&cb=agelbeach

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the Focking info! We didn't swear ..right?

    http://www.vinefire.com/?ref=agelbybeach@gmail.com&cb=agelbeach

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, i f****** love the f word...gr8 post...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing Work ... The Focking word gets better and better .... Dont Focking stop them ... Let them come in ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Check out my site i got a little something for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot for tagging me! I am honoured. I really appreciate the encouragement. Keep visiting and I will keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely Tony, we're all reading between the lines.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Amby, @Steve, @Anusha - Thanks for the appreciation guys please come back for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great article, soo spontaneous, good work mini.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks mimi.... you reading keeps me writing, lots more on the way... keep visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Focking nice site. I like the new header

    ReplyDelete
  18. its super fantabulous.M i coreect u focks(floks!!!!)?;)

    ReplyDelete